Friday, March 08, 2013

Finley's Agent: We'll listen to the Packers

For most of the offseason, former Packers TE Jermichael Finley has been saying that he wouldn't take a pay cut from Green Bay if they approached him. Now, his agent his saying otherwise.

"I would never just turn my nose up at anything," Finley's agent said. "I will listen and hear anybody about anything and withhold judgment until I do. I can't say today whether I would, whether I wouldn't, whether it's in Jermichael's best interest, his worst interest.

"There'd have to be a reason why he would have to take a pay cut. Maybe he would. Maybe he wouldn't. It's all hypothetical until the numbers are there. Is it a one-year deal like it is now? Are we adding years? Are we adding dollars? Are we moving dollars?"

In my opinion, Finley deserves at least a small pay cut. He drops too many passes to deserve a ton of money.

No comments: