Sunday, October 13, 2013

Full list of Packers inactives for Packers-Ravens game

Well, today's the day we've all been waiting for. Finally, Sunday has come. As you all know, the Packers will be playing the Ravens today in Baltimore. While I don't think the Pack will win, I'm still very excited for the game. I feel like if the Pack win this game, it'll show how good they are. I mean, Ravens just won the Super Bowl and are at home. That's not an easy win. Anyway, I couldn't find the list of inactive Ravens for this game, so here's the list of inactive Packers:

Green Bay PackersGreen Bay Packers
24 CB Jarrett Bush
29 CB Casey Hayward
44 RB James Starks
52 LB Clay Matthews
59 LB Brad Jones
64 G/C Greg Van Roten
93 DE Josh Boyd

Remember, this one kicks off at Noon CT. You can see it in certain markets on FOX. Enjoy it.  

No comments: