Monday, March 17, 2014

Peppers: "I still have a lot left in the tank"

Shortly after news broke that he had signed with the team on Saturday, Packers DE Julius Peppers responded to the criticism he was already getting for supposedly being too old to contribute. 

“I have a lot left in the tank," Peppers told Packers.com. "I have a lot left to give, a lot left to offer. I want to show people I can still play the game at a high level."
Now in my opinion, only time will tell how good/bad this guy will be these next three seasons, but still, I think him making the defense at least slightly better is a guarantee. I mean, he's been great for years, and, had Kuhn not blocked him on that last play, would've been the guy who saved Chicago's season, so yea, he certainly looks like a guy who can perform under pressure.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I think he's going to make the defense better too. Though I'd still like to see them do something at safety and linebacker, though that might happen during the draft.