Monday, December 30, 2013

Reaction: Packers rally late to steal division title from Bears, 33-28

Well, where do I begin? Yesterday's game really was one for the ages. It probably shouldn't have been, but since Aaron Rodgers somehow found Randall Cobb in the final seconds for the go-ahead touchdown, it was. And I gotta say, I'm not surprised at all. After the Packers stopped the Bears on that 3rd-and-17 late, I knew they would win dramatically. I didn't think they would win thanks to a 48 yard pass on 4th-and-8, but I did assume they'd kick at least a field goal. And well, they did. 

Anyway, if this division title proves anything, it's that more people should read this blog. I mean, every other Packer blog said the Packers would miss the playoffs after their Thanksgiving meltdown, but not me. Not this site. Now I'm not trying to sound stuck-up here, but yea, I predicted this. And I'm damn proud of it. 

No comments: