Saturday, November 15, 2014

Eagles/Packers Final Prediction

My final prediction for tomorrow's Packers/Eagles game:

Score: Packers 31, Eagles 21
I've liked Mark Sanchez' play in recent weeks, but since the contest's still at Lambeau I just can't see his team winning. I think they'll make it close, but in the end, the Packers will end up emerging victorious for the second week in a row. 

Why?
Because Aaron Rodgers has been great lately and the defense has shown a lot of improvement. I expect Clay Matthews to record at least one sack, and for Green Bay to intercept at least one pass. Again, this one'll be close, but I just can't see the Packers suddenly losing on their home field.

Leave your thoughts below on how accurate you think mine are.

1 comment:

ACP's Daily Life said...

You so messed up on your predicting.