Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jamaal Charles: Chiefs offense "about to be explosive"

As always, the fans and players of the Kansas City Chiefs are talking about how this year will be their dream year when they'll probably end up going no better than 9-7. Their running back, Jamaal Charles, believes that running a pistol offense would help his team have success. 

"I ran it my rookie year and I love it," Charles said on NFL Network's "NFL AM" on Thursday. "I ain't never been around no offense that's about to be explosive and about to put me in space and making me make plays. I see Frank Gore had success with (the pistol) with the (San Francisco) 49ers. If he can have success, I hope I can have success as well."

No matter what any player on this team says, they won't do anything this year. Just ignore their confidence. 

No comments: