Friday, June 14, 2013

Packers Jones still believes team will have three 1,000 yard receivers in 2013

Earlier this offseason, Packers WR James Jones made headlines by stating that he, Jordy Nelson, and Randall Cobb would each have 1,000 yard seasons in 2013. When asked yesterday in the locker room if he still believes that, Jones reassured that he does. 

“I do, I do,” said Jones, who set new career-highs for receptions (64), receiving yards (784) and touchdowns (14) this past season. “I've been on record as saying that I believe we have three 1,000-yard receivers in this room. I believe me, Randall and Jordy, if we all stay healthy, we can all reach over 1,000."

Now that's the kinda confidence people wanna hear. I don't care if it doesn't happen, but I do care that believes it can. 

No comments: