Thursday, January 09, 2014

Reaction: Dom Capers will likely return next season

Yesterday, Brandon wrote about something that I consider to be huge news: that Mike McCarthy apparently thinks Packers DC Dom Capers is an "outstanding" coach, meaning that Capers will likely return next season. Now I gotta say, I would love having Capers back. Yea, the defense sucked this year, but it wasn't his fault. It was obviously because of two things: injuries and bad players. I mean, Thompson's gotta sign somebody this offseason. He can't keep rolling out these backup idiots. 

One other thing: it is my personal belief that, had Rodgers stayed healthy, the Pack would've gone 14-2 this season. Seriously, look at who they lost or tied to without #12: the Bears, Eagles, Giants, Vikings, Lions, and Steelers? Now they wouldn't have lost any of those contests had Aaron played, don't you think?

2 comments:

Brandon said...

The Broncos went 13-3 and I think that would have been the ceiling for the Packers had Rodgers been healthy all season.

Jack Niemuth said...

Who do you think they would've lost to