Friday, July 26, 2013

If you didn't think Jennings' comments yesterday were bad, you should hear today's

Now yesterday I purposely only showed you guys a part of what Greg Jennings said in that article in the Minneapolis Star Tribune so that I could see how you guys reacted to the whole, "In Green Bay, you couldn't do your own thing" comment. And I bet some of view were mad at him for it and some of you were respecting what he said. But today, I will show you the rest of what he said, and I gotta tell you this makes me mad. Here it is:

"Maybe I need to go back to my college days where the quarterback wasn't just viewed as oh-so-great and still prove that I can be successful,” Jennings said. 
"A lot of times when you have a guy who creates that spotlight for himself and establishes that and takes a lot of that, it becomes so-and-so and the team. It should always be the team.”

First of all, Rodgers didn't make it like it is. He wasn't expected to be a great quarterback, he made himself that way. He's an inspiration. Also, if a team has a great QB that guy is ALWAYS the star of the team. Every team has a player with a bigger fan base than the rest. Just look at the Vikings. When you think of them, the first player you will usually think of is Adrian Peterson. Am I right? So if we agree that Peterson is the star of the Vikings, then how is leaving Green Bay for Minnesota gonna help Jennings get over this problem anyway? He's still gonna be out-shined by the oh-so-great Adrian Peterson, so what's he expecting? Also, since the Vikings running game is clearly better than their passing one, then he'll probably get even less attention now with them, than he did with the Packers. So what's he criticizing Rodgers for? Because he's jealous. And right now, he needs to shut his mouth before he makes fans like me hate him even more for acting like the stuck-up punk that he must be. I'm tired of him. I really am. 

2 comments:

Jack Niemuth said...

P.S You all can read my posts here on GBPB on my twitter account now. I'm trying to start a following to gain traffic to one of my other sites. Help me out. @CGJackNiemuth

Brandon said...

There's a lot of ego in the NFL and it looks like Jennings has got a lot of it running through his veins at the moment. Maybe he's holding a grudge over contract negotiations. I'm going to just ignore him for now since he's no longer a Packer. It's too bad we have to wait until October 27th to see if his play can match his mouth against the Packers.