Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lacy to return to action after bye week

Today, the Green Bay Press-Gazette reported some great news for Packers fans, as it appears that injured RB Eddie Lacy will return to the field when the team hosts the Lions in Week 5. 

“Yeah,” Lacy replied when asked by the Gazette if he'll return for the Detroit game. “Since I wasn’t cleared, I had no intention of playing, but I have a bye week to still get right. When I get back, we’ll see where I go from there.”
Right now, it's no secret that the Pack really need a healthy running back. James Starks and Jonathan Franklin are both minorly hurt, but since their injuries happened more recently, it's likely that they will return later than Lacy.


1 comment:

Brandon said...

It doesn't sound like he's been cleared to play after his concussion. He's just expecting he'll be cleared soon. He's probably right, and he'll be cleared this week or next, but I don't think it's a certainty that he'll be back to face the Lions.