Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rodgers: Injury no longer an issue of pain, but of risk

In an article published recently by Bleacher Report, Packers QB Aaron Rodgers told reporters that pain affiliated with his current collarbone injury is no longer his biggest problem, but that risk of getting hit too hard is.

"I think the biggest issue is not the pain at this point," Rodgers said. "It is the risk of taking a shot like that and what it would do if [the collarbone] displaced. Obviously, I'd be out for the season and worried about any type of complications going forward."

He's right about that, but I must say if he's not quite 100% by Thanksgiving he still should play. The Packers simply can't win that game or any other one without him.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I don't know about returning by Thanksgiving. I think I'd rather play it safe and have him healthy long-term.