Monday, August 12, 2013

Jennings: "Packers brainwashed me"

Yea, Jennings is still just kidding. 

Today, the now hated former WR of the Packers again continued to trash talk his former team for no real reason other than to get some publicity when he said Green Bay had "brainwashed" him into hating other teams. Here's his quote:

"When I came over here, I was kind of brainwashed. There's no ‘kind of' to it. Being over in Green Bay, you're brainwashed to think anyone in the division is tiers below. And so coming over here I meet the people within the organization and I'm like, ‘Wow, these are really great people. It's like everything that you know in Green Bay is like the best, the best, the best, the best, the best. And it's like total brainwashing. And I think you don't open your eyes to see what other teams have to offer unless you are in that position."

Ok, apparently teaching your players to think they're the best is a bad thing. Normally, I would go on for an hour complaining about the stupidity of this, but today I'm not up to it. Jennings isn't worth my time. 

2 comments:

Stroh said...

Hey Craig... Got news for you, in GB Everything IS the best and the other teams is the division ARE tiers below the Packers! Its called putting everything you have into being the best, which the Packers do and the viqueens, bares and kitty kats don't!

NorthStarr said...

"And I think you don't open your eyes to see what other teams have to offer unless you are in that position."

Jennings hasn't even HAD his eyes opened, yet, lol.